We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.61094SL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Paul B (BATAVIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Lincoln MKS — Jul 16, 2013 2:23 PM
I first replaced my rear rotors with slotted/drilled, but they popped like baseball cards in the spokes of a bicycle. So when the fronts needed replacing, I replaced all four with these slotted rotors. There is a very slight rumble during stops, but they feel infinitely stronger and more capable, and allow a lot more modulation at all levels of stopping effort.
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.61094SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech street performance kit subaru
- best price on stoptech ss
- f250 power slot rotors
- brake pads for a smart car
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- porsche rotors gold
- toyota supra turbo 1997 centric rotors
- brembo disc brakes rsx-s
- brake pads acura tl 2005
- pickup truck bed covers reviews
- cold-air intake system
- custom fit auto floor mats