We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB293F.668 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Santo M (Perth Amboy, NJ) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford Bronco — Dec 03, 2007 9:08 AM
Just Like Hawk claims. I got a set of Pro Stop Drilled rotors for my 89 Bronco and a set of Hawk Pads. Thay are fantastic. I noticed better stopping in wet and icy conditions. Couldn't have installed them in a better time of the year to test them out. AutoAnything shipped them fast and also held up to their Lowest Price Policy too. Would order from them and also get the same product in the future. I recommend AutoAnything and Hawk...
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB293F.668
- 0.668 in. Thickness
- hawk brake pads san diego
- hb491f693 hawk
- are hawk lts brake pads any good
- auto anying
- best rotor for 2007 mini cooper s
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- performance brake kits for hondas
- dodge caravan 2008 brake upgrade
- ebc brakes for 2000 malibu
- 1997 subaru impreza break pad replacement
- pickup box covers
- roof rack carriers
- bicycle car racks