We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB346F.713 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Douglas M (Tracy, CA) — Dec 28, 2008 9:20 AM
This car has inadequate brakes front and rear, but what do you expect for a econo car. Front rotors would warp so I replaced with Brembo rotors and Hawk pads. This stopped the hideous squeal from the front brakes and provides good braking performance. So far no rotor warp but I really haven't heated them up bad either. Overall, this combo seems better that OEM.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB346F.713
- 0.713 in. Thickness
- cheap hawk brake pads
- 2007 subaru impreza brake rotars
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- colored calipers ssbc big bite 2009 pontiac g5
- daewoo brakes
- 07 nissan titan front brakes
- how to change the rear brakes on a 2008 scion xd
- performance brakes for 2008 element
- rain shields for car windows
- custom grills
- automotive performance chips