We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB172F.595 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Allen K (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1992 Volvo 940 — Jul 25, 2006 10:53 PM
I put these on my Volvo to relace the factory rear pads and noticed a marked improvement once they broke in. I want to put them on the front too. Pads don't come with shims so expect to add them.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB172F.595
- 0.595 in. Thickness
- hawk break sale
- hawk ceramic brake pad
- hawk lts pads review
- ebc yellow stuff front pads 99 cobra
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- bmw brakes and rotors
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- 2001 pontiac grand prix brakes
- brake rotors for saturn relay
- vw gti brake pad replacement reviews
- roof carriers for suv
- tool boxes for pickups
- truck splash guards