We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB183F.660 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott G (SANGER, CA) — Jan 19, 2015 9:23 PM
I currently have HPS Brake Pads on my F250 and my Mustang GT. They stop the vehicles far better than the OEM Motorcraft pads I've always used with no noticeable fade. Warm them up, and they just get better. AutoAnything, with their generous discounts and free shipping, has been my supplier for Brake Pads and Rotors four times now.
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB183F.660
- Includes pads for both rear wheels
- 0.66 in. Thickness
- hawk brake
- ceramic brakes reviews
- 2008 honda pilot ebc brakes
- posi quiet brake pads ceramic
- lexus rotors
- 2009 audi brake pads ranking
- infiniti brakes and rotors
- 79 928 porsche outdoor carcover
- brake pads for 2006 chrysler crossfire
- rotors for chevy colorado
- car towing hitch
- leather truck seat covers
- cheap cold air intake systems