We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB378F.626 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Victor P (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Maxima — May 01, 2007 7:53 AM
I got the regular factory Nissan Maxima Rotors and these break pads bring out the best in my braking. Smooth quiet breaking but yet agressive stop rate at higher speeds. Completely satisfied.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB378F.626
- 0.626 in. Thickness
- where to buy hawk brake pads
- best brake pads for superduty
- ebc green stuff 2002 mini cooper
- hawk hps bmw review
- hyundai brake pads
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- toyota brake pads
- 2008 hyundai sonata brake pads
- best brake pads for nissan titan
- subaru legacy brake rotors recommendation
- bicycle car carriers
- chrome kit for cars
- custom fit auto accessories