We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB421F.622 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark B (Millstone Township, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — May 29, 2009 5:25 AM
The pads fit to the replacement specs. Greasing the shim and the slots is a must. The stopping power with the new pads over factory pads has improved by 15 to 20 %. After installing on the first car, I ordered pads for a second car the following week. Both cars now stop in a shorter distance than with factory OEM.
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB421F.622
- 0.622 in. Thickness
- hawk break
- hawk ldt brake pad review
- cheap 2007 infiniti g35 brake pads
- ebc dp31721c
- porsche brake pads
- 1967 pontiac bonneville brake conversion kit
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- 2006 civic si brake kit amazon
- 2008 toyota tundra brake pads
- 2002 isuzu trooper brakes
- tent for bed of truck
- truck floormats