We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB442F.496 Customer Reviews
0 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rich M (Davenport, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 14, 2017 4:44 PM
Installed HPS pads as part of a sport brake upgrade on my 99 Miata track day car. Worked well for me around Sebring, but my instructor was able to over heat them before 3 laps were spent. Good brakes for beginners and street driving no but I would recommend something more aggressive if you are an advanced driver.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB442F.496
- 0.496 in. Thickness
- buy brakes hawk pads direct
- posiquiet extended wear pads
- hawk performance ceramic acura tsx
- bmw ceramic brake pads
- reviews for the toyota accesorries for highlander
- subaru brakes and rotors
- 2006 honda accord brakes
- 88 mazda rx7 ss brake lines
- aftermarket brakes for honda accord
- car roof cargo carrier
- truckbed tent
- license plate holder