We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB450F.555 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark W (Fairfield, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Nov 09, 2010 3:40 AM
It took several hundred miles before these pads broke in. They were very noisy until then. I've never had brake pads do this before. They didn't contact the new rotor evenly for about 100 miles. Once broken in they work great.
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB450F.555
- Includes pads for both rear wheels
- 0.555 in. Thickness
- hawk brakes
- hawk high performance brake pads review
- hawk hps hb388f756
- astra 2008 break pad
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- subaru brake rotors
- vw ceramic brake pads
- best brake rotors ford f 150
- ceramic brake pads for a 2007 ford f150 2 wheel drive
- lexus 350rx mats
- custom floor mat
- cargo nets for pickup trucks
- storage for top of suv