We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB535F.638 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edwin D (COLLEGE STATION, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Impala — Jul 03, 2015 8:27 PM
I've owned several different brands of performance brake pads but my new hawk hps pads are by far the best I've tried so far. Don't hesitate to get them if your in need of awesome stopping power while remaining noise free with smooth pedal feel. Can't praise them enough. Get a pair,.. do it, like now.
Reviewed by Ward H (Plymouth, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac DTS — May 29, 2008 10:11 PM
This is the second set of Hawk HPS front brake pads which I've used on my 2006 Cadillac DTS. Performance of the first set was excellent in all respects. Pads were about 2/3 worn after 26,000 miles. Rotors were replaced at 61,000 miles with the second set of Hawk pads. After 2,000 miles, performance is excellent (no noise, good effectiveness level, no noticeable fade, no effectiveness loss wet). My driving is "spirited".
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB535F.638
- Includes pads for both front wheels
- 0.638 in. Thickness
- hawk brakes for sale
- what are good brake pads with no dust?
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- 2009 audi brake pads ranking
- bmw brake rotors
- brakes and rotors 2007 infiniti m35
- best aftermarket brakes for honda civic
- how to stop 280z brake pad noise
- truck bed accessories covers
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- windshield wipers free shipping