We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB563F.656 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bill D (Placentia, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jan 20, 2009 1:48 PM
I have read about the hawk pads in car magazines, so I wanted to try them since the stock pads are noisy and generate lots of brake dust. I had the dealer install them for me about 2 weeks ago, in the front only. I like their stopping power and the less dust they produce. the pads were a little noisy in the beginning but now it seems the noise level is decreasing. I'm considering installing Hawk pads in the rear too.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB563F.656
- Includes pads for both front wheels
- 0.656 in. Thickness
- hawk brake
- hawk performance brake pads lincoln mkz
- 2006 honda civic brake pad hawk
- posi-quiet brake pads rogue review
- ford brakes and rotors
- best brakes for infiniti
- kia brake pads
- 2000 toyota corolla ceramic brake pads
- drilled slotted rotors mustang
- brakes for 01 hyundai tiburon
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- rubber floor mats automobile
- sno grip tire chains