We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB518F.642 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan K (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Jul 10, 2012 9:53 AM
I've been running these brake pads for several months now. They've got a lot more bite than my OEM brake pads and they seem to dust about the same, or less (my stock pads weren't very dusty). I haven't noticed any brake fade, but they've only seen street use. Installation was pretty simple, and the included anti-squeel grease has made these brake pads operate silently. Overall, a great brake upgrade for the price, and thanks to AutoAnything for the super fast shipping!
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB518F.642
- Includes pads for both rear wheels
- 0.642 in. Thickness
- posi quiet extended wear brake pads
- ceramic brake pads reviews
- hawk hps street brake pads reviews
- ford rotors
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- volvo brake pads and rotors
- subaru svx brake rotors
- 2004 toyota tundra rotors
- 2007 jeep wrangler brake pads
- automobile car floor mats
- car cover custom
- custom dash cover