We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB532F.570 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David T B (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Mar 04, 2014 10:11 AM
I bought these for my 2008 Corvette Z06. The original factory pads were shot. These replacement pads work just the same - with identical pedal feel and amazing stopping power, BUT they have absolutely no black brake dust (more of a light gray that is not highly detectable), were cheaper than the dealer pads. The only disadvantage is they very infrequently squeak when applying light brake pressure, maybe once a month at most.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB532F.570
- Original OE brake pad design
- 0.57 in. Thickness
- hawk pads direct delivery time
- performance brakes reviews
- posiquiet brake pads
- hawk hp superduty brake pads
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- acura brake rotors
- best brakes for infiniti
- best brakes for subaru legacy
- 2004 gto rotors
- rotors for chevy colorado
- automotive gauge accessories
- car covers with free shipping
- cheap dash board covers