We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB543F.760 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carlos G (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Volkswagen Passat — Dec 02, 2014 10:32 AM
If you are looking to increase your stopping power with OEM sized pads, look no further. I paired the Hawk HPS Pads with EBC Ultimax rotors for a significant increase in stopping power over my OEM setup. They are low on dust and have a crisp responsive feel. One thing to keep in mind is that these pads do tend to take a couple stops to warm up during extreme cold weather. This is my third set of HPS pads on 3 different cars and have always been impressed with their performance.
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB543F.760
- Includes pads for both front wheels
- 0.76 in. Thickness
- hawk brake pads san diego
- discount posi quiet brake pads
- hawk brake pads ceramic
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- performance brake kits for hondas
- subaru brakes
- subaru legacy brakes
- best rotors for 2001 toyota tundra
- brake upgrade for 2010 f150
- car floor mat carpet
- pickup roll up bed cover
- 2010 silverado truck accesories