We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB565F.688 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew V (Rutherford, NJ) — Nov 14, 2014 8:28 AM
Paired these pads with a set of Baer decela sport rotors (cross drilled and vented) and the stopping power is significantly better than stock. Did my brakes a year ago with generic auto zone parts and for the difference in price for these pads, there is no comparison. Highly suggest these pads. Waiting until after the winter to do the rear pads, however no doubt in my mind I'll be purchasing a set of Hawk HPS pads. Great combo with the baer rotors.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB565F.688
- 0.668 in. Thickness
- hawk break
- break pads for 1991 nsx
- who makes posi quiet brake pad
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- best saab brake pds
- bra for 2005 pontaic grand am
- 2002 toyota 4runner limited pet accesory
- tundra slotted rotors
- volvo xc70 brakes
- best pick up truck bed liners
- pickup truck side mount tool boxes
- truck bed toppers for sale