We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB569F.650 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (Elgin, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 01, 2010 4:54 AM
I wanted to try something new on my Wrangler since I am running 37" tires and the stock brakes were worn out at 39000 miles. So I decided to run stock rotors and find a really good pad to get those big tires to stop. These pads are awesome, I couldnt believe the difference that just changing the pads would make. It stops like my Ducati on its Brembos...These pads really make a huge difference even with stock rotors!
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB569F.650
- 0.65 in. Thickness
- cheap hawk break pads
- hawk gtr brake pads
- 2007 nissan titan hawk lts brake pads
- brake pads for a 2005 fx35 quiet
- hummer h2 high performance filter
- toyota brake pads
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- brakes for pontiac g8
- brembo brakes 2000 jeep grand cherokee
- acura tl rear brakes
- liner for suv
- sites for custom car accessories
- where to buy a receiver hitch