We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB647F.692 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by john m (HANCOCK, MD) — May 26, 2016 4:40 AM
This is my second set,the first was Hawk Superduty for my Ford F-250 and this set for my daughters 2012 Toyota Cambray These pads easily beat factory pads. Besides there great stopping power.there is no noise whatsoever.and besides these great features they are practically dust free,so between wash jobs yor wheels may be the cleanest Thank You AutoAnything- John
Reviewed by Thomas J (WHITESBORO, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Dec 18, 2013 7:09 PM
I replaced my oem brakes with the Hawk HPS breaks with some new rotors and I have to be careful how hard I press my brakes as they stop really fast. I am very happy with style and ease of installation as well.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB647F.692
- 0.692 in. Thickness
- hawk brakes direct
- hawk ceramic brake pads mini cooper
- brake pads green
- nisson 2004 truck seat covers
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- bmw brake pads
- brake pades for 2000 bmw 7 series parts
- 04 jeep wrangler brake conversion kit
- how to install brake pads on a 2006 gmc envoy
- auto steering wheel covers
- automobile seat covers
- truck boxes