We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Part #HB674F.664 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Stephen L (LORTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Explorer — Dec 17, 2014 5:15 AM
I only have about 1,000 miles since I initially installed the brake pads. So far they have been working well. The installation was okay. Pads are pretty easy to install, however, the brake pads themselves should indicate which pad is for the inside and which pad is for the outside. I didn't notice the grooves and had to do the brake pads twice when I rushed through the first install. I inadvertently had them switched which caused an issue. Otherwise the pads are responsive and work great.
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB674F.664
- 0.664 in. Thickness
- hawk break sale
- hawk performance ceramic pads review
- 2006 nissan pathfinder yellowstuff brake pads front
- hawk brakes review
- vw ceramic brake pads
- bmw brake rotors
- 2006 lincoln zephyr oem brake pads
- 2000 gmc sierra brake upgrade
- lexus is250 brakes and rotors
- brake pads for 2005 chevy silverado
- cheap dash cover
- toyota tacoma brush gaurd
- automotive covers