We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk Superduty Brake Pads Part #HB298P.787 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rupert B (Canadensis, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy C/K 3500 — Aug 23, 2008 5:06 AM
Only had these on a few days but they are a great improvement over the originals on my truck. Easy to fit and greatly increased stopping power. I fitted them because i have a 1-ton chevy dually with a 2-ton camper and travel with my work and was wanting better stopping power on the mountain roads with less fade. These seem just the ticket. I cant say yet about whether they last longer also, but i am hoping! All in all a great buy!
Reviewed by Jason S (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Mar 30, 2008 1:30 PM
I like them alot, they are beefy pads, but i had a little bit more expectations for them.But i cant really say anything bad. im happy with them.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB298P.787
- Includes pads for both front wheels
- 0.787 in. Thickness
- hawk brakes for sale
- hawk lts pads nissan titan
- how many pads hawk lts box
- s197 ebc green stuff or red stuff
- kia brake pads
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- calipers 2001 chevrolet suburban
- rotors and brake pads cost 1999 mazda 626
- 2008 toyota highlander brake pads
- suv cargo box
- custom vehicle floor mats
- bike rack for car reviews