We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk Superduty Brake Pads Part #HB490P.665 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lee I (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 21, 2010 9:47 PM
I've only got about 200 miles with them. The real review would come after a few thousand miles. But, I installed them with PowerSlot rotors to aid an obvious weak spot in this year model truck. They fit perfectly, no issue at all. The braking performance is greatly enhanced over OEM pads and rotors. No noise. Would recommend.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB490P.665
- 0.665 in. Thickness
- hawk brake pads for sale
- hawk d1210
- hawk audi brake pads
- rotars and brake pads nissan titan
- smartcar fortwo brake pads
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- 2004 honda accord brake pads and rotors
- 2006 civic rotors
- toyota tacoma hawk brake pads
- auto luggage rack
- bicycle carrier
- pickup truck cargo net