We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Part #AR8609XL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip D (Trabuco Canyon, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Aug 15, 2010 7:38 AM
These rotors are great, I have just fitted them to my suburban and they work well. My only problem with them is the price, I'm sure this is over inflated by the manufacturers seeing as it is roughly the same everywhere you shop. I think they push it up because they slot and drill them but come on is that going to cost twice the price to do, I don't think so. But as for price and delivery goes these guys are excellent. had no problem with auto anything at all so far.
Reviewed by Daniel M (Mill Creek, WA) — Jan 11, 2010 9:02 PM
My stock rotors were shot and these replacement rotors are great. Awesome stopping power, especially when towing. For the price, the performance is more than expected. Highly recommend!
This part has been discontinued by Power Stop . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- powerstop rotors
- powerstop brake disc and pad kit review
- dba 4000xs
- brakes for volkswagen
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- 2004 mazda 3 performance brakes
- brakes and rotors for cadillac sts 2006
- ford f350 brakes
- car racks for snowboards and skis
- custom cargo liners for dogs
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery