We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Part #EBR618XL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Maxwell N (MECHANICSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 14, 2014 5:46 AM
Shipping was timely and free, in the photo it shows them being 'vented rotors' however they are not. But non the less still appears to be a good quality rotor that adds an aggressive look to your brakes.
Reviewed by james m (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta — Jun 29, 2012 1:07 PM
This was my first experience buying rotors so I was up in the air about buying them online. These Cross Drilled Rotors were reasonably priced and for first time buyers, autoanything is your friend. The rotors arrived in a few days, packaged very well and I was very pleased with my purchase. I wanted to add a sweet look to my new rims and still great condition Jetta. These were great.
This part has been discontinued by Power Stop . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- power stop brakes rotors reviews
- 200 excursion limit 4x4 rotors
- 2003 chevy trailblazer lt big break kit
- honda odyssey 2008 powerstop brake rotors
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- ford brake pad reviews
- slotted brake rotors for volvo
- tundra ceramic brake pads
- 1996 nissan maxima se performace exhaust
- best brakes for 2003 audi a4
- custom floor liners truck
- suv cargo units suv racks
- rear cargo liner