We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Part #HB578Y.735 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John A (Cleveland, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 24, 2010 8:25 AM
You must pair these pads with the CRYO Dipped slotted rotors. The combination makes a big difference and the rotors resist warping better than any I have ever had. Going on 5 years on my 2004 Expedition with hard braking and still no warping!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB578Y.735
- 0.735 in. Thickness
- hawk pads direct delivery time
- hawk performance brake pads lincoln mkz
- 2006 honda civic brake pad hawk
- baer d0841
- best vw brakes
- original kia brakes
- toyota brake rotor
- 08 subaru impreza brake rotors
- jeep rotors
- rear brakes for 2008 toyota tundra
- seat covers for suvs for cheap
- suv trunk mat
- car stops for garages