We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Part #HB613Y.589 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brooke B (OTTO, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercury Mountaineer — Mar 13, 2016 10:25 AM
This is the third or fourth set of Hawk LTS pads we've installed in 2 different vehicles, with the same great results--better brake pedal feel and response, much shorter stopping distances than stock pads. Great performance for light truck and SUV applications.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB613Y.589
- 0.589 in. Thickness
- best hawk brake pad prices
- green or yellow stuff lr3 pads
- hawk hps brake pads fit on stock scion tc
- hawk hps brake pads mazda 6 2005
- hummer h2 high performance filter
- infiniti brakes
- saturn brake pads
- brake pads for lincoln navigator
- best brake pads for my 2000 dodge ram 4x4
- fx45 brake rotors
- floor liners for suv
- rubber truck liners
- tonneau bed covers truck