We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Part #HB302Z.700 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gordon S (Vincentown, NJ) — Aug 05, 2008 6:51 AM
My mechanic was unable to directly order the Hawk ceraminc brakes so I ordered them from autoanything.com. They quickly arrived on the expected date and my mechanic installed them. He was impressed by the quality of the Hawk brake pads and ease of installation. My new brakes are awesome, quiet quick stopping. Stopping power is much impoved over the OEM Ford brakes.
Reviewed by Andrew B (Dartmouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Apr 16, 2008 7:26 PM
they stop way faster and harder than any regular metallic pads i have owned. i greatly recomend these pads to any any one looking to get rid of break dusk have quiter stops and stop a lot faster especially if you are going to put on bigger wheels and tires.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB302Z.700
- 0.7 in. Thickness
- best hawk brake pad prices
- hawk hps brake pads fit on stock scion tc
- 300zx brake pads yellowstuff
- reen brake pads
- smartcar fortwo brake pads
- ford brake rotors
- 2009 audi brake pads ranking
- 05 sentra ser front rotor gold
- best brake pads for toyota camry 2003
- how to replace rear brake pads on qx56 2005
- dashboard liners
- suv liners cargo
- rugged cover tonneau cover reviews