We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Part #HB323Z.724 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John G (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — May 01, 2008 4:30 PM
Easy to install. High quality. Beats NTB and all the brake shops. They put the cheap Ceramic pads that crack or seperate. Low dust and no noise. Make sure you put the silicone on the backside of the pads on the metal. Why don't the brake shops do that? Shipping was very fast. Took me about 1.5 hours to change the front pads. Not bad. Saved about $60.00 or $70.00 bucks.
Ships Between 6/30 - 7/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB323Z.724
- Includes pads for both rear wheels
- 0.724 in. Thickness
- hawk pads
- 2010 ford f150 posi quiet brakes
- ebc yellow stuff brake pads rear ford explorer
- ford e-350 hawk hp superduty
- acura brake rotors
- bmw brake pads
- bmw ceramic brake pads
- subaru impreza brake pad replacement
- 2005 pontiac gto brake kits
- what type of front break pads are required for a 2003 chevy tahoe z71 4x4?
- truck chip tuning
- truck floor mats for sale
- air filter for car cost