We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Part #HB534Z.750 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by arron s (Twentynine Palms, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Aug 26, 2015 12:28 AM
The pads are great! Shipping took a rediculous amount of time. However, the pads have extroidinary stopping power and are extremely quiet.
Reviewed by STEPHEN B (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Jan 10, 2012 3:50 PM
I ordered these pads for my 2007 BMW 328i sport package. I decided to go with Hawk Performance pads because after much research, I felt they were the best bang for the buck and much better (and cheaper) than OEM pads from the BMW Dealership. They are definitely quieter and produce significantly less brake dust than OEM pads. I'll be ordering some more of these pads for my 740iL and my 325xi when the need arises.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB534Z.750
- Includes pads for both front wheels
- 0.75 in. Thickness
- hawk brake pads direct
- hawk ceramic brake pads for 2011 camaro
- hawk hb247z575
- ebc green stuff 06 mustang
- oem style centric brand rotors scion tc
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- bmw rotors
- brake issues 2009 ford explorer
- best brake pads and rotors for 1998 civic
- 2002 isuzu trooper brakes
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca
- custom car dash mats
- hitch for suv