We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Part #HB179Z.630 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew V (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Jul 19, 2013 8:12 AM
I've been through stock, Green Stuff and other brands, and I have found I like Hawk Pads the best. They are quiet, clean, and last. The rear warning metal on the pads for the WRX are a little different than stock, so you cant drop them in without taking the caliper off (at least that I've found) Not a deal breaker for me overall. I would recommended these pads.
Ships Between 12/22 - 12/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:HB179Z.630
- 0.63 in. Thickness
- where to buy hawk brake pads
- ebc green stuff review
- hawk ceramic pads review
- hawk lts
- 2009 audi brake pads ranking
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- 1967 pontiac bonneville brake conversion kit
- 2006 volkswagen jetta brake pads
- best performance rotor for gmc sierra 1500
- stoptech brake lines lexus is350 09
- tonneau covers pickup trucks
- truck assist steps
- bike rack for top of car