We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Sport Rotors Part #GD568 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Roderick D (Risingsun, OH) Reviewed for a 1991 Mazda 323 — Apr 20, 2011 4:26 AM
The EBC rotors are fine. No sensation of the slots or dimples through the brake pedal. Noise from slots/dimples is just barely audible, and not annoying. Have the same rotors on my 1999 Honda Accord for several thousands of miles and they are still fine and not warped.
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:GD568
- Sold in pairs
- 9.3 in. Rotors
- Gold anodized zinc finish
- cheapest price for brake rotors
- ebc yellow pads
- 55133-020 baer rotors
- centric cyro slotted rotors
- 1967 pontiac bonneville brake conversion kit
- honda brakes
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- sprinter dodge rotors
- audi all roard parts and accesories
- fx35 brakes
- floor mat liners
- bull brush guard
- truck bed camping tent