We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Sport Rotors Part #GD623 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony C (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Acura TL — Sep 17, 2007 7:42 AM
Overall, so far so good. I received them right away.They went on with the typical press on rotor expense. The brakes make a slight noise, however the instructions note that is to be expected at first. The diagram depects that the rotors are drilled. They are not drilled all of the way throught. For the price I am pleased.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:GD623
- Sold in pairs
- 11.1 in. rotors
- Gold anodized zinc finish
- ebc brake
- 2008 chrysler town and country brake rotors
- centric rotors nissan frontier
- yellowstuff brake pads
- rotors for bmw
- acura brakes and rotors
- ford super duty brakes
- 1987 300zx cross drilled and slotted rotors
- steel brake lines for 1991 ford ranger
- jaguar x-type brakes
- car rain deflectors
- hitch bike racks for suvs