We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Sport Rotors Part #GD7117 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bryce C (Danville, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 21, 2009 3:18 PM
I have just completed the 200 plus mile break in period. I installed EBC Red Stuff pads along with these rotors. I drove in a road ralley this weekend. The brakes were great, though I did not push them hard since they were still not broke in all the way yet. There is a constant noise from the rotors caused by the slots, but it is a good trade off for better braking in my opinion.
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:GD7117
- Sold in pairs
- 10.6 in. Rotors
- Gold anodized zinc finish
- ebc rotors silverado
- ebc yellowstuff ceramic performance brake pads
- dba 5000 series
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- slotted rotor freestyle
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- pontiac g8 gt brake rotors
- 1998 mitsubishi montero sport rotors
- best brake pads for nissan titan
- dog suv cargo liner
- rubber mat truck bed liners
- tacoma bush bar