We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Sport Rotors Part #GD994 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kahil S (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Land Rover Discovery — Jun 27, 2007 1:09 PM
I installed the EBC Rotors, (with the 7000 series pads in the front and the 6000 series pads in the rear), about one week ago. The first 100 or so miles there was slight noise as the pads broke in. Since then the stopping power has bee noticably greater than the stock breaks and not a peep. So far so good. I will write back only if there are any problems, (ie. expedited wear or no reduction in usual brake dust).
Ships Between 10/02 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:GD994
- Sold in pairs
- 11.7 in. rotors
- Black anodized hat
- ebc brakes
- cost of roters for a 2006 hummer
- auto anying ebc rotors
- red brake pads
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- what brand are the brake pads on mercedes
- ford rotors
- 08 altima front brake pads
- best brake rotor for 96 jetta
- cadillac power mirrior replacement
- chrome lined vent visor 2008 dodge dakota
- velcro car bra
- westin truck side steps