We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Sport Rotors Part #GD371 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Heath H (Cloverdale, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 BMW 5-Series — Mar 13, 2008 10:58 AM
My husband just installed these rotors on my BMW 530i and I absolutely love them. Price and Handling is great. We spoke with our usual repair shop, and the owner shared with us that to have installed the brakes and rotors we were installing on my vehicle would have cost upwards of $1400.00. Total cost for rotors and brake pads was less than $500.00. As for handling, we live on a winding back road and I like to get a little squirrelly sometimes. I feel safe and secure in the handling coming into tight corners, and coming to a safe stop is smooth. Plus they look hot behind my wheels. I rate them A for Awesome.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:GD371
- Sold in pairs
- 11.8 in. rotors
- Gold anodized zinc finish
- ebc rotors silverado
- ebc rotors tacoma
- bracke rotors dba-42011xs for cadillac escalade esv 2008
- ebc greenstuff brake pads review
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- porsche brake pads
- dakota rear veiw
- drilled and slotted rotors 2004 monte carlo
- best brake pads for lexus ls430
- custom auto cargo mats
- towing truck 5 cars buy
- truck bed rail liners