We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Sport Rotors Part #GD501 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Paul N (Corona, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 7-Series — Jul 06, 2008 8:53 AM
The only issue is they come gold but after 1/4 mile they have lost there shimmer and turner silver. Looks great silver but it seems a waste to start them gold in the first place. Obviously the front wear quicker which means it will take 20 to 30 miles before the rear rotors match the front in color.
Ships Between 3/03 - 3/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:GD501
- Sold in pairs
- 12.8 in. rotors
- Gold anodized zinc finish
- brake pads and rotors free shipping
- dba 4000 series t3 slotted brake rotor
- lr rotors vs ebc
- mini brake pads
- dodge ss brake lines
- bmw brakes and rotors
- 2005 chrysler 300 brake pads
- brake rotor for 1972 chevy vega
- brakes rotors drilled for acura tl 2000
- diamond plate bed liner ford f350
- auto best floor liners mats
- seat covers western