We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Sport Rotors Part #GD7448 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James N (Cleveland Heights, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Feb 08, 2013 7:12 PM
Install would have been easy if old rotor was not frozen to the spindle. Since bearings are in rotor hub it required puller to destroy the rear bearing and pull the rotor off. Had to cut bearing race off. Parts were nicely made and assembled easily. Braking is much more positive. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Robert A (Santa Maria, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Dec 13, 2012 1:23 PM
I have been looking for brakes for about 6 month and AutoAnything had the best price anywhere. EBC sport rotors and yellow stuff brake pads were easy to install and for towing a 30' fifthwheel with my half ton pickup the stopping power was GREAT,double the stopping power over stock. I would give this product an a+
Reviewed by Damon M (BILOXI, MS) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Sep 23, 2012 10:32 AM
Much better than stock. Ordered wrong ones to start. Have to have hub assembly. Paired with hawk green truck pads. Good looking and great stopping.
Reviewed by Matthew G (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Apr 06, 2012 10:14 PM
Easy install. Make sure to torque the supplied nut to 300 foot pounds. If you do a proper bed in procedure this setup will drastically improve braking over OE parts.
Ships Between 7/07 - 7/11
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:GD7448
- Includes hub and bearing unit
- Sold in pairs
- Replaces OE 1-piece hub/rotor assembly with 3-piece kit
- 13.0 in. rotors
- Gold anodized zinc finish
- ebc breaks
- dba x gold rotors
- does the black on ebc black rotors change to silver
- yellow brakes
- daewoo brakes
- where can i buy good slotted rotors volkswagen
- hummer h2 high performance filter
- manufacturer's specified rotors for 2006 chevy silverado classic
- 2004 pontiac grad am brakes
- 2007 touareg rotor
- best automotive carpet floor mats
- suv cargo cover top
- the best car covers in all weather