We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD154 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wayne H (Gilmanton, NH) Reviewed for a 1962 Studebaker Hawk — Jul 07, 2017 5:05 PM
Pads are fine for their intended (OEM replacement) use. Tried them on my manual brake car but need a more aggressive (semi-metallic) pad so have moved up to EBC green stuff.
Reviewed by Darren L (Bothell, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy S10 Pickup — Dec 23, 2008 8:51 PM
100% better over factory front pads with the exception of alot more dust. I wash my truck at least one a week though, so it doesnt bother me.
Ships Between 10/02 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD154
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D154
- brake pads and rotors free shipping
- hawk ceramic brake pads for 2011 camaro
- mazdaspeed 3 ebc yellow stuff vs red stuff
- sport rotors
- bmw brake pads cost
- toyota brake rotor
- best brakes for infiniti
- 09 lancer brakes
- infiniti m35 brake pads change
- stainless steel brake lines mustang
- seat covers for pickup trucks
- bike rack no hitch