We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD652 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Willett F. P (Hardinsburg, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Aug 14, 2007 8:26 PM
This was my second set. The first set I put on our Explorer. I like the way they clean up the rotors. Less pedal effort than stock pads. More stopping power than stock. A little black brake dust but not bad.I like them and will buy again.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD652
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D652
- brake pads and rotors free shipping
- bill me later dog padding for jeep
- ebc dp61662
- ebc sport rotors for 2011 f150
- performance rotors for mercedes benz
- vw ceramic brake pads
- what brand are the brake pads on mercedes
- ceramic brake pads for lexus isf
- 2008 ford ranger stuff
- brakes and rotors for mitsubishi outlander
- car interior mats
- how much do bull bars cost
- metal mulisha struts