We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD691 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ruston T (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2001 Infiniti QX4 — May 06, 2013 9:58 PM
Only complaint was the non-squeal lining being at the bottom of the box. Didn't find the material until all the brakes were installed. So it never made it on th car. Brakes squealed until break in was completed.
Reviewed by James T (Frederick, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder — Dec 06, 2007 6:54 PM
Improved stopping performance over factory pads. Reduced and almost eliminated brake shimmy / judder. Significant dust during break-in, but low dust after 2500 miles. Great pads, especially for the price!
Ships Between 9/28 - 10/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD691
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D691
- cheapest place to buy ebc pads
- green stuff brakes reviwe
- posi-quiet brake pads rogue review
- morgan brake caliper
- seat covers for 20113 honda crv
- audi brake pads
- drilled and slotted rotors honda prelude
- 2010 cobalt ss front pads
- honda civic si 2013 brake pads
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- car mirror masks
- protective auto floor mats