We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD721 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by H. Joseph J (Red Lion, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru WRX — May 29, 2007 10:22 PM
These brake pads are definitely better then the factory ones I replaced on my wife's Subaru WRX. They stop faster and have less noise. I also like the Brake-In Coating on the pads as it sands down the rotor a little to create a better mate between the pad and rotor. Best brake pad for the money.
Ships Between 7/05 - 7/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD721
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D721
- ebc red sale
- green brake pads
- dustless brake pads for 2000 dodge dakota
- prelude ebc ultimax slotted rotors
- saturn brake pads
- best brake pads for 2008 dodge ram pickups
- honda brake rotors
- front brakes for infiniti fx35
- 1991 nissan 240sx, brakes
- toyota 4runner slotted rotors
- t-rex truck grills
- anything auto car cover
- auto mats and liners