We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD817 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan W (Lilburn, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Scion tC — Feb 17, 2012 11:45 AM
Easy to install. Stops like new. Dust is only issue but I knew they were high dust going in, so I cant complain. Good stuff for a good value.
Reviewed by Cesar V (Simi Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Celica — Dec 15, 2008 5:49 PM
Installed in a 2002 toyota celica gt. I got my rotors redone. The brake pads has some excellent griping power, better what I have expected. I little noise when braking put still braking them in. But this brake pads create lots and lots of dust from the pad that is making my rim from silver to black but idk since I still braking them in. But overal it has some braking power.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD817
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D817
- ebc brake pad
- ebc green brake pads
- ebc usr811
- hawk performance ceramic brake pads
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ss brake lines toyota
- 2010 toyota 4runner brake pads
- audi a7 slotted brake rotors
- rear brake pads for 2000 lincoln continental
- automotive custom floormats
- custom fender flares for pickup
- truck box camping tent