We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD866 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew L (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer — Mar 09, 2007 5:47 AM
I really enjoy the increased stopping power from switching to EBC Ultimax Pads. These pads "bite" much quicker then the old Bendix pads or OEM pads, even when they were new. Only about 1000 miles on the pads, so longevity and rotor wear are unknown. Not nearly as dusty as the old Bendix or OEM pads. I used EBC pads once before on a Ford Aerostar and it chewed through them in 10k miles. But I think it was due to the poorly designed braking system on that vehicle, not the pads. I have used Hawk pads as well with good results. If you enjoy driving, want increased stopping power, and desire the best for your car, these are a fast upgrade in braking feel. ( If you drive a bit hard, the EBC Green are probably better for you.
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD866
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D866
- best brake pads and rotors to buy
- ebc green
- hawk lts pads
- reviews for the toyota accesorries for highlander
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- 2009 mini cooper rotor and pads
- replacing 2006 charger rt brakes
- s5 hawk hps ceramic
- trailer brake controller toyota sequoia
- fender flairs for 2012 dodge truck
- auto supplies for winter
- custom floor mat covers