We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD960 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brian S (Houston, TX) — Jul 07, 2011 8:25 PM
I wanted quiet, fade-free performance that was similar to stock for brake dust and stopping power. The Ultimax pads for my stock Brembo calipers was a great choice. I also chose to go with Centric Premium Rotors and the pairing is truly amazing for how quiet, powerful, and stock-like they are. No noisy squeal, no inconsistent performance, just fade-free excellence. There are warnings in the EBC package about inadequate early stops, but I found quite the opposite - very consistently firm stops from the very first break-in. These pads are amazing and if you are just changing pads, they only take a few minutes and require no tools.
Ships Between 6/30 - 7/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD960
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D960
- ebs green stuff pads
- hawk performance
- red stuff break pads
- ebc rotors usr7158 reviews
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- bmw ceramic brake pads
- best brake pads for 2008 dodge ram pickups
- 2008 cadillac srx brakes
- hawk performance ceramic brake pads for 2010-2013 camaro ss
- slotted rotors hhr
- carpeted custom fit car mats
- auto mats suv
- best truck tool box with ladder racks