We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD1288 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by vijay j (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Jul 29, 2015 9:26 PM
I drove well beyond the break in period... 1200 miles plus and im getting some noise when stopping and when i release the brake. Rotor was in good condition before i installed them so idk what could be the cause.
Reviewed by Don U (Orland Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Murano — Mar 29, 2012 7:12 AM
2009 Murano Right from new the brakes took a noticable extra bit of pedel pressure. Now with the new EBC rear pads the braking is much better. I'm tempted to replace the fronts, even though they don't need it. I did not do the bedding for fear of warping my rotor's OEM pads lasted 28,000 mi. (maybe another 2K left)
Ships Between 8/04 - 8/08
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD1288
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1288
- ebc brake pad sale
- ebc yellowstuff review ford
- hawk high performance brake pads review
- mercedes brake rotors reviews
- subaru brakes
- bmw brakes and rotors
- 2006 acura tsx brake pads
- avalanche rotors
- the best rotors and brakes for a 2001 1500 chevy silverado
- toyota truck cargo bars and nets
- covercraft car covers sale
- discount custom car seat cover