We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Part #UD618 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Susie Y (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Volvo S70 — Sep 13, 2015 10:25 PM
In the past I bought EBC brakes for my cars, but have since stayed away from them due to the shorter lifespan. Don't get me wrong, these brakes stop very well, and the brake dust is minimal. I drove a lot and so I was tired of always changing my brakes. I bought these for my father and did his brakes. He doesn't drive so much, so these should last a couple of years before the next job. He said they are really good; they stop quicker than his old OEM metallic brakes, and they don't squeak!
Ships Between 7/10 - 7/12
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UD618
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D618
- ebc brake discs
- ebc red mazda 3
- chevy cobalt ebc brakes
- hawk brake pad reviews
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- volvo brake pads and rotors
- rotors for 2002 gmc sierra denali
- how to change front brakes on 2009 honda fit
- best ceramic pads with power slot rotors mustang
- garage accessories
- luggage carrier
- seat cover