We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP61634 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by rick r (new milford, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Highlander — Oct 25, 2007 10:33 AM
We really haven't put many miles on the pads (more than 500 but less than 1000 miles) but they are still squeaking. They do grip well but the stick-on fiber shims do not appear to be sufficient to stop the noise on our 2004 toyota highlander. We are hoping this goes away once we get past the first 1000 miles.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP61634
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D884
- cheapest place to buy ebc pads
- 350z front rotors ebc ultimax
- full front bras for cts cadallic
- best vw brakes
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- rotors for bmw
- brakes for nissan titan
- g8 frong rotor kit
- infiniti g37 rotors
- cars mats
- san diego truck accessories
- chrome for trucks