We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP21666 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adrian A (NORTH LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — May 27, 2013 4:24 PM
Have had them on my Altima for about 3 weeks, have passed the break in period and they seem to be performing exactly as the manufacturer claims they would.
Reviewed by Bernard Z (Walnut, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti G35 — May 04, 2009 9:18 AM
My stock G35 with full metallic break pads are only lasting 15,000 - 20,000 miles, so after my 3rd set of brake pads and 2nd set of rotors I have gone to a set of double drilled and sloted rotors with EBC green pads. After the first couple of weeks installed my G35 stops good and looks great.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP21666
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D905
- ebc brake rotors
- red stuff brake pads mini
- rsx sport rotors
- set of posi quiet ceramic brake pads
- lexus rotors
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- 2006 jeep commander brake pads
- ebc rear brake pads for 2007 infiniti fx45
- tiburon rotors
- soft truck covers
- suv cargo covers
- roof rack suv