We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP31521C Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John W (Arlington, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche Cayenne — Jan 28, 2009 6:49 AM
This is my second set of EBC Red Stuff Brakes on my 2006 Porsche Cayenne. Their performance an life is much better than stock. Very low dust and shorter stopping distance. The only negatives are that you have to brake in the brake pads and rotor and it takes a stop or two to warm the brake pads up on a cold day. My third set of EBC brakes and second set of rotor. I would not use anything else. They are worth the extra effort and cost.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP31521C
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1007
- power stop and ebc brake comparison
- rotors for 2008 toyota highlander sport
- baer d0731
- yellow stuff brake pads 300zx
- aston martin brake lines
- saturn brake pads
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- audi tt roadster brake pads
- drill and slot rotor for 95 supra
- chevy cobalt brake rotors
- custom fit auto mats
- best truck performance programmers
- car mirror masks