We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP31524C Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adam B (Hugo, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Focus — Jul 30, 2008 9:22 AM
My buddy demonstrated how to change brakes on the first wheel, then helped a little on the next, but the last wheel I did entirely by myself. It really is easy! These new pads made a big difference in braking power. The car responds to the brake pedal more noticeably.
Reviewed by Jeff S (Wesley Chapel, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Dec 26, 2006 11:04 AM
I finally had to replace the OEM pads on my Mazda 3 and so far these are great !! The squealed at first until the got seated correctly and from then on the stopping power is an improvement over the OEM and less brake dust thus far. Shipping was fast and efficient --- thanks !
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP31524C
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1044
- ebc brakes best deals
- ebc brakes fiesta
- custom brake linnings
- maxima posi quiet brake pads review
- performance brake kits audi
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- brake pads vw
- best brake pads for toyota camry 2003
- porsche boxster rotors
- recommended front brake pads for magnum
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- protective auto floor mats
- custom auto seat covers discount