We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP31160C Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard L (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — Dec 15, 2015 3:42 PM
I've only driven the car about 5 miles since I installed the brakes. What I did notice in that short drive, I'm going to really enjoy these brakes. I've tried other brands of brakes and haven't been pleased with any of them.
Reviewed by Jeffry S (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — May 23, 2012 9:16 AM
The red stuff brakes installed without any problem. I liked the peel and stick anti-squeel pads - much more user friendly than that sticky stuff you smear on the brake pad backs. They seem to be seating in well, no squeeks and I will go easy on them for the first 100 miles or so.
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP31160C
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D732
- cheapest ebc brakes
- hawk hps street brake pads reviews
- mini countryman all4 s brakes and rotors
- brakes without brake dust
- volvo brake pads and rotors
- subaru brake pads
- high performance bmw rotors
- how to install front brake pads 2006 buick lucerne
- the best 2004 jeep liberty brake and rotor kits
- 2004 infiniti g35 brake pads
- cargo mats for suv
- tonneau covers for trucks
- license plate frames custom