We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP3781/2C Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marcus H (NEWARK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura RDX — Nov 12, 2013 7:23 AM
I bought the front and rear set at different times because the front pair of my other brakes wore out first. They were such an improvement that I bought the rear pair as soon as they were worn out. I have them with the EBC sport rotors. The difference was huge. My previous rotors would begin to warp within a year. Not these however. They have been great
Reviewed by sean g (East Walpole, MA) Reviewed for a 2000 Acura TL — Jul 03, 2009 1:55 PM
I think they work great. I have them on all four calipers. What I like the most about the red stuff pads is less dust. My wheels look cleaner.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP3781/2C
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D536
- best place to order ebc brakes
- ebc ultimax sport rotors
- ebc yellow stuff front pads 99 cobra
- reviews on ceramic brakes
- hummer h2 high performance filter
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- brake pads saab
- 350z 2006 rotors
- tundra brakes problem on you tube
- bes t ceramic brake pads?
- auto chrome accessories
- car covers san diego
- custom floor mats for trucks